Full-time and hourly employees are eligible for the benefits below. Benefit package limitations may apply for part-time and temporary employees.
Benefits Available on First Day of Employment
- Banking Services: Employees receive free accounts, including two Free Checking, two savings and one safe deposit box.
- Paid Holidays: Employees are eligible for 10 paid holidays each year.
- Vacation: Employees are eligible for two weeks of paid vacation each year (prorated based on date of hire).
- Sick Time: Employees are eligible for five days of sick time each year (prorated based on date of hire).
- Employee Assistance Program: Employees and their immediate family members may receive free confidential and professional assistance for problems of a personal nature.
Benefits Available After One Full Month of Service
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance: Employees are eligible for individual, two-person or family medical, dental and vision insurance. The cost is shared between the employee and our Company, with the employee's portion paid on a pre-tax basis.
- Flexible Spending Plan: Employees can set aside a portion of their pay to be used for eligible expenses for health care and/or dependent care on a pre-tax basis.
- Employee Stock Purchase Program: Employees may purchase Arrow Financial Corporation common stock through payroll deductions at a discount from the market price.
- Other Benefits: We also provide Group Term Life Insurance, Short-Term Disability and Long-Term Disability.
Benefits Available the Next Quarter
- 401(k) Plan: Employees have the opportunity to participate in the 401(k) plan quarterly.
Benefits Available After One Year of Service
- Profit Sharing
- Employee Stock Ownership Plan
- Pension Plan
- Education and Tuition Reimbursement: Our Company encourages continued education through professional development courses. Employees may be reimbursed for banking and job-related courses.